|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120244
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Beta Marine 43 hp marina diesel engine (in an insulated case) with Newage PRM 150D2 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:6:4 mm steelwork by Measham Boats with trad stern, two sets of side-doors and two pigeon boxes. There is a cratch and cover to the bow and covers for both side hatches, rear hatch and pigeon boxes. Recessed panels at the rear. The exterior has been repainted during 2019 and 2020 by the owner.
• Fitted-out by Measham Boats and the first owner to a high standard in light oak faced ply and solid light oak trims to the ceilings, painted ply and light oak trims to the cabin sides and pine T& G to the hull sides. The flooring is laid with carpet tiles throughout apart from the bathroom which has vinyl.
• Three berths that can easily be extended to five by the addition of a sofa bed in the saloon.
• Spacious forward saloon with a corner cupboard and corner shelves by the front doors, storage steps and a solid fuel stove on a tiled corner hearth and surround. Two seat sofa (that could be swapped for a sofa bed) wall mounted shelves and TV unit with 32” TV.
• Large walk through galley with a range of wooden cupboards and shaker style oak laminate doors, marble effect laminate worktops, and tiled splashbacks with an inset sink and drainer. New slot in IQ gas oven, grill and hob. 12V Shoreline fridge. Microwave and Hoover washing machine. Pigeon box to the ceiling. Wood lined steel side doors with top hatch.
• Mid cabin double bedroom with fitted extending across the boat 5ft double bed with underbed storage and over-bed cupboards and shelves.
• Cabin wet room style bathroom with thermostatic mixer shower, heated towel rail, wall mounted wash basin and new Thetford Porta Potti toilet. Wood lined steel side doors with top hatch in corridor opposite the bathroom.
• Rear engine room and trad area housing the engine (in an insulated box) and electrical equipment for the boat. Table area above the engine can be used as a work bench or desk. Fixed bench seat that can be used as a single bed. Shelves and cupboards. Pigeon box to the ceiling.
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, Victron Energy 1.6kw inverter Dometic Travel Power 3.5kva generator, landline socket, 5 x 110 leisure batteries. Galvanic isolator. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 3 x radiators and a towel rail, and the solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, Webasto boiler and immersion heater. Stainless steel water tank. Sprayfoam insulation.
Kiwi is a handsome 2008 60ft live-aboard spec trad stern narrow boat. She offers well planned and beautifully constructed 3 berth accommodation (easily extended to 5 berths) that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use. There is a cratch and cover to the front, two pigeon boxes and two sets of side doors. Kiwi has been repainted by the owner in stages over 2019 and 2020. The boat was last docked for blacking in September 2018. The BSSC is valid until October 2022. Viewing is recommended.
Lying in Northamptonshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Fit Out:||Measham and first owner|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||74 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||180 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.